Refunds & Returns
If you have received an item that was damaged (no matter if it is the box or the item) the first step is to take photos of the damage before opening the box or assembly the product.
- Process you must follow:
- Take a photo of the damage (whether it is the outside of the box or an actual part)
- Note the part(s) that were damaged (by matching them up with the instruction manual)
- Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the ‘Order Number’, attached the photos of the damage and outline the exact parts that are damaged
- We will pay for the shipping and cost of the replacement parts to ensure they get to you as soon as possible. If it is only 1 item to be replaced, we will not require you to ship the product to us but it may be required if multiple parts are required (we will pay for the return shipping).
- There are a few scenarios of this happening:
- The parcel arrived to my house damaged, in this case, simply take a photo of the unopened box to show evidence of damage (as we will use this for insurance against the courier) and then unpack the box and inspect the parts for damage. If a part is damaged, follow the process outlined above.
- If an Item / Part is noticed to be damaged before assembly begins, follow the process above and outline that the packaging was not damaged
- If during the assembly of the product a part broke, please still follow the process outlined above, as if it is evident that it’s a defect with the product we will deliver a replacement piece instantly
First we need to confirm that you have received all the cartons you should have received, this can be done by checking the product page first. Once you have confirmed that you have the correct amount of cartons, follow the below process:
- Note the part(s) that were missing (by matching them up with the instruction manual)
- Email us via email@example.com with the ‘Order Number’ and outline the exact parts that are missing
- We will confirm shipping of the parts to ensure they get to you as soon as possible
First we need to confirm that you have received the wrong product, this can be done by checking the order product page to the product image on the front of the cartons. Please ensure you do not base this off the product name on the box, as this can sometimes not match the website name, as we supply pet retail stores and they outline the names they would like to be on the products.
Once you have confirmed that the images are indeed incorrect, follow the below process:
- Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the ‘Order Number’, ‘Product SKU Code’ and outlining why you believe you have received the wrong product (taking photos of the image on the box can assist this process)
- We will check your order and double check this with the inventory that was dispatched on the day your order was sent.
- Mistakes can happen, if this is the case and you have been sent the wrong product we will organise the collection of the incorrect item and the dispatch of the correct item to be sent out for you as soon as possible.