Consumer guarantees apply under Australian Consumer Law.
Unfortunately sometimes things get damaged in transit. We will replace any parts damaged in transit free of charge.
Please advise your order details and either call (02 4340 4200) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of receiving your order. We will ask for a photo clearly showing the damaged part(s) so we can identify them, this must be done before using the product or modifying it.
If the customer refuses replacement parts then it is at their cost to return the goods for a refund less freight charges. In the rare instance a part is missing let us know exactly what part it is and we will send it to you ASAP.
Sometimes a partial refund may be offered, at our option, if the product can be repaired easily by the customer, prior approval required. Any problems must be advised within 14 days of receipt of the goods. We do not offer an extended warranty except those implied by Australian Consumer Law.
We are more than happy to provide refunds or exchanges for wrong product purchases. Simply follow the process below:
- Email us via email@example.com with the ‘Order Number’ and that you want a refund or exchange (with the exchange, the product you would like to swap it for)
- We will approve the request and there is a 25% restocking fee on all change of mind refunds / exchanges and we will provide you with the return address.
- You will then send the parcel to our warehouse, we will confirm the product is still in a condition to be re-sold and provide the exchange or refund to you
This does happen from time to time and there are a couple of reasons and quick fixes to this:
- The email might be in your junk or spam folder. This happens due to the settings on your emails spam filter, as they might believe that the ‘order’, ‘invoice’ or ‘shipping’ template emails are spam advertising, etc.
- If you cannot find the emails in there, simply notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org that you have not received any communication (as we cannot see if it gets caught in your spam or junk folder) and we will send you through your ‘Tracking Details’ or ‘Order Invoice’ or any other information that you may require.
As we dispatch orders so quickly, we will always try to cancel the order upon your request, however there is a high probability that your product has already gone out.
If the product has already gone out of our warehouse and you would still like to go ahead with cancelling the order, please see the process for receiving a ‘refund’.
We do accept you changing your mind as it does happen from time to time. However, we do ship out products as soon as we possibly can so we need to be informed ASAP. Please phone us immediately if this is the case.