Connie Large Cat Enclosure
This well-built double-storey cat enclosure can make looking after your pets a lot easier, as it is designed to protect your pets and ensure their comfort regardless of the season. It comes in a large size so that you can make room for several pets without compromising their space for movement.
Made of eco-friendly Fir wood and sturdy mesh, Coops and Cages’ aim is to help you safeguard your cats while looking after the environment. This large cat house has three living areas making sure that your cats are comfortable without the strain of narrow spaces or changes in the weather.
Cat Enclosure Features
- Made of high-quality rot resistant Fir wood
- L200cm x W137cm x H150cm
- Enclosed House: L58cm x W85.5cm. Height under house: 58cm
- Door to run: W36cm x H113cm
- Ground dimensions (footprint): L183cm x W84cm
- Built in large size to provide more space for small animals to move around comfortably and safely
- Protects your pets from the heat and rain with its water proof black/red asphalt roof
- Comprises three living areas i.e. sleeping area, nesting area and integrated ground enclosure
- Keeps your pets warm, relaxed, and secured with its fully enclosed sleeping area
- Comes with 3 entry points: one large access door on ground floor, one access door on first floor and one access door at the back
- Non toxic water based stain in brown with a charcoal trim
- Galvanised wire mesh
- 2 perches inside the house
- Hassle-free cleaning with sliding metal tray
- Built with secure and durable sliding latches
- Snake and mouse proof
- Suitable for 4 cats if let out daily to exercise
Free Cat Scratcher (while stocks last)
- Scratching Board: Sisal rope for scratching and plush back and edges. Can be used to cover corners of furniture and walls. L25cm x W4cm x H50cm.
- Scratching Ramp: Sisal rope for scratching. Elevated at one end with colourful mouse attached. L36cm x W15cm x H12cm.
$365 + P&H
151cm x 85cm x 23cm
139cm x 60xm x 9.5cm